- The research team of Baltic Film, Media, Arts and Communication School of Tallinn University (BFM) consists of following researchers: Veiko Vaatmann, Margit Maran, Jaak Lõhmus, Toomas Sääs and Elen Lotman. For the BFM's research team the current project is a logical continuation of prior research into the film art terminology, conducted as a part of the “Programme of Estonian Language Terminology 2013–2017” of the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. www.tlu.ee/en/bfm
- The members of the research team of NGO Estonian Film Database (EFIS) are Reet Sokmann, film producer at F-Seitse, and Hagi Shein, the lecturer of television studies in the Baltic Film, Media, Arts and Communication School of Tallinn University. EFIS received a grant from Estonian Terminology Society in 2008 (Contract nr.02-10/2008) and completed a volume of more than 500 basic terms used in film and television. www.efis.ee/en
- National Film School of the Latvian Academy of Culture (NFS).
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (MUAS). www.metropolia.fi/en/
- University of Tartu Viljandi Culture Academy. www.kultuur.ut.ee/en
- Lusófona University (UL). www.ulusofona.pt/en
The International Association of Film and Television Schools (CILECT). www.cilect.org/
Want to observe our terminology work live, as it is updated, reviewed, and edited? Here is our work file.
In case you want to use our work file to start your own termbase, please contact the editor at email@example.com
We urge filmmakers and researchers worldwide to get involved in the development of our multilingual film terminology database. For additional information and to volunteer in the project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.